toastrack – the art of storage for the storage of art
LIMITED RESTOCK! SHOP NOW FOR NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
time to declutter your studio!
Introducing toastrack: a unique and convenient storage/holding system for all of your art projects
- Artworks on canvas – there is only so much accessible wall space before we need another solution!
- Works on masonite and hardwood panels – holds as many as you like up to 5 kilos per slot totalling 40 kilo overall
- 3D works – always so difficult to find a convenient place to mind these
- Wet paintings – able to dry 8 works all at one time!
- Round panels – sit happily cradled in toastrack
This metre long rack has 9 aluminium hoops set 10cm apart enabling the storage of up to 16 works on canvas and many more works on thinner surfaces.
It has been designed to cater to canvas sizes from 30cm H up to 122cm H – thus covering the spectrum of the most popular standard sizes.
The vertical design of toastrack allows easy access. It has been designed so that your artwork leans away from the aluminium hoop and if stored singularly can enjoy an untouched surface.
Not only will it keep your artworks conveniently organised, toastrack will also keep them safe off the floor and neatly filed – less risk of damage!
toastrack is proud to be an eco-friendly product, designed by an artist and made by local artisans using recyclable Australian aluminium and sustainable plantation timber.
The perfect storage solution for studios, schools, galleries, museums and more.